Beautiful Angels

Beautiful Angels

Thursday, April 27, 2017

MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH ANGELS

Here is the story of my first encounter with angels...at least angels who appeared to me in a visible form.  They did not appear to have wings, at least I don't remember them having wings.  Their appearance was muted but they were very bright white beings as if made of pure white light.  Their countenance was one of assurance and loving acceptance, like I could do no wrong in their eyes.  This made me both comfortable with their presence and willing to listen to their message to me.  They looked rather like this...

I never got any names.  It just didn't seem necessary to ask them.  This is how it happened.  

I was in my early twenties and had not been married for long.  It had been my great pleasure and honor to go through a special training with a teacher to get accreditation to be a Christian Science Practitioner/Healer.  That had been a wonderful experience.  Besides my new husband and family there were only two things that were dear to my heart.  One was to have a child and the other was to learn as much as possible about God.  

My new husband and I had moved in with my elderly father for a brief time to take care of him after the loss of my mother.  We had to stay in the bedroom I had as a child and there were only bunk beds available.  I remember lying awake in my bunk bed, my husband sound asleep in the bed a few feet away and being surprised by an unusual sight.  Gathered around my bed appeared a group of beings that looked like pure light.  They radiated a calm and loving presence so I took it all into stride.  I did not hear actual words but understood what they were saying to me.  They were speaking of Higher Truth that I had not heard before.  I listened to them and watched them while they communicated with me.  Suddenly they were gone.  This happened a few times over the course of a couple months.  It has not happened this way since, sadly!

Listening to their words of wisdom seemed natural or normal at the time but later I began to wonder if it was my mind playing tricks or if I was just dreaming.  After every session with them I was led to either read or watch something that said the exact same things they had shared.  I took this as my confirmation that I was not losing my grip on reality but really was being visited by angelic beings.  Since this time I have encountered angels in other ways and under quite different circumstances.  I know they are always with me and speak with them every day.  Not in the way of my first encounter which was a lot like visiting a tribunal or counsel of some sort but in a very quiet and assuring way.  I do walk with my angels.

Tomorrow I will share the next major experience with angels where I literally walked with them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment