Beautiful Angels

Beautiful Angels

Thursday, April 27, 2017

ANGELS AT MY JOB INTERVIEW

Angels will show up to offer guidance, protection and loving support when called on or when they are needed the most...like going to a much needed job interview.  If you read the previous post, this is a continuation of that story.  I was almost 37 and living alone in a small apartment.  It had been three months with no visible means of support, no job and nothing left to sell.  My son had moved to Georgia to live with his dad and new step mom.  My days were spent mostly pouring through scripture.  Rent somehow turned up and daily meals somehow happened.  Truly I cannot explain how because I literally had not a penny to my name for weeks.  No car, no phone and yet I had a good job interview.  The importance of landing this job was, well, you can imagine.  

Needless to say, prayer was a big part of my preparation for the all important job interview.  The job was as a visiting care giver for elderly and disabled clients of this company.  Did I have prior experience in this field...no, not a lick.  I had been, however, a live-in nanny for a family for three years and did have a son of my own.  The job was to drive to client's homes and perform services for them that they needed like cleaning house, doing laundry, cooking, personal care and shopping for them.  Being that I had no car it was necessary to walk to the job interview which was for a person who owned a car.  Hmmm...So, I prayed to God and thanked Him for his infinite resources and reminded myself that man is always employed.  Employed as a servant of God showing loving kindness and lending a helping hand wherever needed.  I called on my angels for their assistance and set out to the interview.  

This time I didn't actually see my angels but their presence was so strong,  feeling them around me was undeniable.  As I walked down the road to the place where the interview was being held I asked my angels to do something it had never occurred to me to ask before.  I said, "Angels, thank you for your help.  Please go ahead of me and prepare the way for my interview. "  In that moment I swear I saw two angels go ahead of me and disappear from sight.  I felt that things were being prepared on my behalf and that the interview would go well.  
It did feel for all the world that as I walked the rest of the way to the interview I was walking hand-in-hand with my guardian angel.  Be it true or not did not matter.  I could feel my angel by my side.  

THE INTERVIEW

After three miles of walking down a dusty road on a hot day I arrived in perfect timing and without any signs of wear and tear on my person and clothing.  How is that possible?  I don't know.  The interview went extremely well.  When asked if I could handle the job and did I have transportation, I answered with confidence, YES!  Had I lied?  NO.  Why?  Because when you ask God for help you must do so with the belief it will actually happen.  If you do not believe in what you ask of God, then why ask?  I believed with my whole heart that I would have a car and that I would be able to do a good job.  There was NEVER A DOUBT IN MY MIND!  ...   I left with the job!  It would be one week before it started.

So the car looked a lot like this except it was dark brown and the side mirror was falling off.  I cannot remember for the life of me how I came to own this car nor the correct details except that I did have a car to start work and it did run...at least for a while.  The job turned out to be very rewarding and I did enjoy visiting a variety of people who needed my help.  

I believe angels are beautiful light beings and even though they seldom appear in angelic visible forms like this picture, they are loving and protective and offer gentle guidance and wisdom when asked.  I never get behind the wheel of my car without asking my angels to go before and prepare the way, to protect and care for myself and all those I may encounter along the way. Superstitious?  Maybe a little but the one day that I forgot to do this my brand new car got sideswiped and I still have the dent from that little mishap.  So, yes, I always ask for the help of my angels.

Just as a little side detail to this story.  This happened during a time when I was losing a lot of extra weight.  It was just happening naturally and not from any dieting or exercise.  On the way home I was thinking that the bra I had was almost useless as it was so big now.  I thought to myself, "God, I really need a bra that fits."  That was it.  No more thinking about bras.  When I arrived back home there was a grocery shopping bag in front of my door.  I looked inside and it was filled with bras...many different types and sizes.  There was a note from the mother of my friend who worked at the local Salvation Army.  She said, "I hope this doesn't offend you but I felt led to bring you these bras.  I am hoping you will find at least one that will fit. I know you have lost a lot of weight recently.  Love, Pat"  God has infinite resources with which to bless mankind and many unusual ways of provision.  Just believe!  Thank you God!  God sends angels to provide in amazing ways.  Expect their help when you ask.  

No comments:

Post a Comment