Beautiful Angels

Beautiful Angels

Thursday, April 27, 2017

And Then This Happened...ANGELS IN DISGUISE

Sometimes God sends angels disguised as butterflies.  This is a common consensus among those who view themselves as angel authorities.  

Maybe seeing butterflies makes us think of angels.  That could be the only connection?  

Maybe we love butterflies because the angels themselves love butterflies.  Perhaps they are kindred spirits? 




Butterflies and fairies seem to be connected...at least in the images you see of them.

Butterflies are gentle creatures and so are angels.  Perhaps it is their gentleness of nature that makes us think of the angels when we see butterflies?




Lost loved ones are known to appear or at least be connected to butterflies that appear.  Before my ex-husband passed he met a woman who was already dying of cancer.  She told him to watch for butterflies as that is how she would come back to say hello after she passed.  Just after her passing my ex said how he had seen a butterfly land on his window ledge and he instantly knew it was her saying hello.  I said, "Okay."  Then he decided that is how he would come back to say hello after he passed. I said, "Okay."  A couple years later after his passing my family reported seeing butterflies that they were sure were connected to dad.  I said, "Okay."  

Then butterflies started showing up in odd places around me.  They caught my attention and now and then one lingered and just rather stared at me or at least in my direction.  I began to wonder and I said to myself, "Okay."

And then this happened...














I was driving down the road when I realized there was a butterfly perched on my window wiper.  I wondered at first if it was dead but it turned slightly and appeared to be looking into the windshield at me.  The car was going at a good speed and I actually accelerated to see if the butterfly would get blown off.  At 65 MPH the butterfly remained on the wiper blade.  This went on for about three miles until I just had to pull over.  I pulled into an empty parking lot and stopped the car all the while watching the butterfly.  Surely I thought, it must be dead.  It was not and I got a very strange feeling as I watched it slowly turn around and face me. It stayed there for a couple minutes and appeared to be watching me as I watched it.  Then it slowly flapped its wings and turned heading up into the sky.  I got out of the car and watched as it flew higher and higher into the sky until it disappeared into the distance.

Some folks believe that lost loved ones will become angels after death that are there watching over you.  I don't know about that one.  If you go by feelings then that feeling is there that my departed loved ones are there from time to time and are watching over me.  It is a feeling.  A common saying is that if you say I love you to a butterfly it will fly off to heaven to deliver your message.  Loved ones live in your heart and come alive as you remember them and speak of them.  It could be possible that they can come to you as a butterfly just to say, "Hello, I am watching over you and waiting until we meet again."  I guess the answer lies in your own heart and mind.  What do you believe?  

I found this poem.  Isn't it lovely!






Tomorrow is another story about angels visiting unawares.  Whether it was a Divine Intervention or angels visiting I am not sure but it is a story of faith that should be told.  

No comments:

Post a Comment