Beautiful Angels

Beautiful Angels

Thursday, April 27, 2017

ANOTHER PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH ANGELS

My next story begins with a long walk to church.  This happened while my son was away visiting with his father and I was living in an apartment which was about eight miles from the church I attended.  On Monday nights members met at the church for intercessory prayer vigils.  It is something I never missed and it was very important to me.  Transportation was something that my friends supplied as I was without a car and it was a rural type area so no buses.  I literally had no money so taxi was not an option.  It was Monday afternoon and there was no one available to take me to church so I set out to walk there.


The journey began on the roadside but most of the walk was down a dirt road through a forest type setting.  It was a beautiful day and although a long walk, most enjoyable.  As I walked I prayed.  About three-quarters of the way there I realized the path had become kind of misty.  I felt a presence surrounding me.  It wasn't something fearful but comforting and really quite beautiful.  I could smell clear, cool water as I walked but there was no source of water in sight.  It was very strong and stayed with me for a long period of time, or so it seemed.  By the time I reached the church there were others just arriving as well.  They were surprised I had walked to the church and thought I must be very tired.  Oddly, I was not a bit tired and went straight to the alter to kneel and pray some more.  My thought was if there was no one who could take me home after prayer ended I would just walk back.  There were several who offered to drive me home so that worked out well.   


There are those who say that angels will be experienced as a smell.  Over the years I have had many times when I could smell clean, fresh water where there was no water around me at the time.  Also, angels are beings of light and not material form (unless they are given a task to appear as human to be of assistance).  So, when they do visit they bring a light.  This is a light like the sun's rays shinning through the trees or maybe a misty-like light.  It could be that angels were with me on my long walk.  When you speak God's Word angels are attracted.  You are literally speaking their language.  In prayer or meditation I often use scripture which may have set the scene so to speak.


All this happened during a time when I was unemployed and had no, NO, money.  Looking for work was something I did as much as possible but it was really difficult as I had NO money, no transportation and no phone.  The majority of my day was spent pouring over the Bible looking for references to wisdom.  I desperately wanted to know what wisdom was and how I might gain some. I lived this way for almost three months.  I had the first month's rent when I moved into the apartment and sold almost everything I owned for the second months rent.  The third month's rent was due and on the due day when I awoke I simply said, (in a matter-of-fact way as I recall), "Okay Lord, my rent is due today and it is $250.  I have no clue how you will provide this today but I am anxious to see how this happens.  Thank you for taking care of my rent."   With that I went about my usual day.



Not much time had passed when there was a knock at my door.  I opened the door to see one of my good friends from church.  She lived and worked in the next town so seeing her at my door on a weekday morning was most usual.  She smiled at me and said she was a little embarrassed but that she felt she must be obedient.  She explained that during her morning prayers God had told her to go to my home and give me some cash that I needed.  She reached out her hand and offered me an envelope.  I was amazed at all this and took the envelope she offered.  Inside I found exactly $250 in cash.  My rent was paid.  Here is the thing though.  I had told no one, and I mean no one about needing rent nor how much money the rent was that I needed.  Vickie may have been a friend from church but that morning she was my angel.  People often do God's bidding and when they do they are very angelic.  At least in my mind.






 This is called an "Orb" and is considered a spirit or ghost.




This is more of an angel light as it has a shape.














This image is how I often experience angels.  They are more of an angelic light that usually leads the way when I ask for their help.





Tomorrow the story continues and I will share how I walked with my angels to a job interview.  

No comments:

Post a Comment